Acting Essentials - Vocal Workout
Class runs on Thursdays in four session blocks from 6pm - 7:30pm
Just like any muscle that needs to be exercised, so do your lungs, face and vocal cords. This is a weekly workout for your vocals and the muscles you need to keep your voices clear and loud.
Students should come to class with bottled water and in comfortable clothing that they will be able to move freely in.
Course will look at items such as
• Projection - singing loudly without yelling
• Endurance - Breath support
• Pitch Matching - Finding your note
• Face, Body, and Vocal warm ups - What is your workout routine?
• Diction - Speaking clearly
• Finding your Vocal classification - Classifying you voice is more than just range
• How to take care of you voce.
For ages 12+
4 sessions for $35
Space is limited
(If the class is full be sure to add yourself to the wait list for an additional class to be scheduled.)
Offline payments must be received pryer to first day of class to secure your spot. Online payments will have a transition fee of $1.35 per registration.
Arizona Community Theatre is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Arizona , 811 W Toltec Dr, Coolidge, AZ 85128